"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beautiful Saturday Etsy Finds

Another beautiful sunrise over the orchard this morning and my camera is acting up :/ It has a black blur on the photos :( This morning I have to take Celia (and Momma Cindy and the rest of the litter) to have her eye checked up on again by the vet. I am guessing I'll also have to finish this post when I get back so by the end, I may have an update on Celia and her eye for you!

On to this weeks Etsy Finds :)

I happened upon this watch by Watches by Helen. I love the copper paired with the green! She also has some great earrings in her shop to for all you earring wear'ers :) Helen is also an animal lover and rescued her pets - Go Helen!!

Of course, I feel I NEED this wallet since it has a pear & apple tree print! By Blue Planet Creations Ilove their slogan - 'Handmade Goods for Kind People'! Check out all the fabulous stuff they offer.

Aren't these great! They are made in Europe by Inga and she tells me "absolutly ecological wool, sheep population is 134 sheep only." WOW - awesome! Although I am sure they wish they had more sheep. Check out all the adorable slippers in her shop, Bure-bure.



LOVE this photo! Anything farm related obviously but I love silos :) There is a farm down the road from me with one and when I drive to work I love to see the sun come up over it. This photograph has such mystery to it! Check out Heather Exley Art Photography - I love the amusement park pictures and the mystery so many of her photos seem to hold!




And last, but certainly not least, this darn stinkin' cute mug with a sheep etched into it! I am a tad of a mug collector....among other things....whenever I go somewhere I like to bring a mug back. This mug is dishwasher safe too! Bonus!! Check out all the great things in Whimsical Wares.
Enjoy your Saturday and your holiday if you are celebrating Easter tomorrow! I finished this post just in the nick of time. Now off to the vet with Celia (and her crew!).
**UPDATE** Celia is 'status quo' but looking good. I had the nice vet this morning that specializes in cats & kittens! Yahoo! We'll keep on with the ointment 3x/day and antibitoic fluid 2x/day and go back for a check-up Friday after work. I asked the doctor if she thought Celia would have sight in that eye and she is hopeful; it may require a minor 'scapel surgey' but she said it is no big deal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog and the work that you do! Keep it up. Thanks for including one of my photos.