"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oy! *Sigh*

Whew - another day bites the dust...just as I am about too.

Today was a 'why me' world in the realm of animals! I had Whinny throwing up god knows what in the morning and came home to ungodly things in the kitten room :/ *GACK* I won't give details, just know I was in tears and swore off anymore kitten litter fosters....until one of the kittens climbed up on Allen's boot, let a leg swing down the side of it and looked up at me with a "I'm sorry, don't be sad" face!! *sigh*

Tomorrow we'll be doing the horse rescue I mentioned the other night. This will all take place after work so it'll be a long day for me. And to top it off, after all the mental exhaustion I have gone through this week with this neglect case, I STILL get emails from IDIOTS who want to get rid of their horse just because they can no longer ride it. NO! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!! And if the horse has a condition that could cause it pain, do the right thing and humanely euthanize it if it cannot be medically corrected. DON'T threathen me that you will have no choice but to take it to an auction if we cannot save it. DANG PEOPLE *sigh*

So, I need to hit the sack asap to be geared up for tomorrow. Let's end the night with some signs of spring around here on the farm!

Lilacs in Bloom

Tulips are my favorite




1 comment:

suzanne said...

Good Gosh Alison~! What day....those little blessings will come your way...Your Blooming Spring is making me envious! I am about to light my first Winter wood fire..Blaaaa

Hope your day was a little better today

Sending loads of happy wishes..
X
Suzanne