"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Behind on Etsy Finds!

Oh my goodness - what a weekend. I am S-P-E-N-T!
I know, I feel like I say that all the time, but......

So anyways, I am off the farm, out of town for work tomorrow through Wednesday so maybe tomorrow night while I am hanging in the hotel, I will rehash the weekend in blog format. For now, let's get caught on up my favorite Etsy finds of the week that I should have posted yesterday morning.

Ok, I LOVE this necklace. I love the turquoise and the antiquish feel of it! You can find it at the Botanical Bird shop on Etsy; it's all nature inspired jewelry!


What about these upcycled IBC Cream Soda bottles that are now beverage glasses! I love all kinds of unique glasses...or any kind of plates, silverware etc in my kitchen! These would be the perfect addition. You can find them at the Yava Glass shop on Etsy.

Ekkkk! I have two nieces that would both look adorable in this skirt by Gock's Frocks. I am a sucker for multiple fabrics on one item or patchwork of any kind...things of that nature.


These are gorgeous! Handmade felted slippers. Love 'em! Check them out at A Life Crocheted
If you find anything you simply cannot live without, purchase it and they'll reimburse you 15% if you mention my blog :)


Just looking at this picture soothes all the nerves and anxiety I have right now! And then when I say that it is an organic hoodie wrap, I just want to melt away in lavender! Check it out in Enuwbe on Etsy; all organic, sustainable, eco friendly clothing.


No comments: