"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Earth Day Etsy Finds

Earth Day is upon us - have any plans? We'll be working on getting in our gardens and hopefully, weather pending, getting another spray of fungicide on the orchard. I'm watching the rain clouds rolling and hindering the beautiful sunrise as I type.

So, in honor is Earth Day, I found some new Favorite Etsy finds using search terms like 'earth' and 'earth day' :) Enjoy!

These 'Longies' are made from recycled wool and are SOOO cute! I would love to see my nephew Benny Boo running around in them! They are made by Treebottom Wool and are on sale! There is some ca-ute things in this shop! And you can follow their blog for updates too.

A sucker for anything equine, I instantly fell in love with this painting! It would mesh so well in almost any room in my home! Diana has many wonderful paintings in her shop, Lancaster Art, and many equine ones; if you are a horse lover, you will fall in love! Check out her blog too!


Love this dress! it's made of vintage fabric by Chabri -fashions- and they offer FREE shipping in the US! Lots of natural, earthy outfits here, check them out! Fan them on Facebook

And, what better to reflect Earth Day than this lovely photograph! How serene. You can find it in IS Photography; Irene says she is a 'purveyor of little poems for the eyes' :) Visit her blog too.


And here is a sneak peak of something I started last night and plan to finish up today ;) More to come soon.......

2 comments:

Tegan Henry said...

Your blog is quite lovely and aesthetically pleasing- as are your photos!! Now I want to live YOUR life! ;) Thanks again for the feature.
Hearts, Tegan @Treebottom Wool

Diana said...

These are wonderful finds. Thanks for including Dark Sun. I'm thrilled to be following your blog.