"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Food, Inc.

Who is planning to tune in this evening for the television premier of Food, Inc. ?

I've seen it. I liked it. Some things were real eye openers. Some things didn't surprise me.

Regardless of whether or not you would ever be willing to change the types of the food you consume, i.e. red meat, becoming vegan, etc..., at least watch this with an open mind and consider where you purchase your food from.

At the very least, I hope you watch and are inspired to buy as much FRESH local food as you can. And I don't mean local as in your local super market. (Watch and you will see what I mean) Local as in your local farmer's markets and CSA programs. Those types of avenues.

Like I say on the Orchard's website,

'Eat Fresh, Be Healthy, Buy Local'

No comments: